Saturday, July 5, 2014

Simple Mama

Hi! I’m Michelle. Welcome to my blog! I’m a thirty-something stay-at-home mama to 2 (mostly) sweet babies and the wife of an energetic, can’t-go-anywhere-in-public-without-running-into-someone-he-knows Elementary PE Teacher. Since it takes an act of Congress to get a family photo without the help of a professional photographer (and all the mamas said “Amen!”), here are some candid pics of my crazies…I mean lovelies.

This is me and the hubs, Brad...on our 10 year
anniversary date night...like 2 years ago.
Pathetic, I know. But until my 5 year old learns
how to use a camera, this is the latest and greatest
candid picture we have together (thanks to our
babysitter that night!)
I heart this hottie!

Here is Channing.
She loves to work on anything artistic.
She also loves to catch bugs...while wearing
a princess dress. She is "serious" like her mama,
but she has such a compassionate heart
and I adore her!

And this is Little Man Chaz.
This kid LOVES Star Wars
and Angry Birds. Like really LOVES it!
Don't let that smile fool ya...he is super ornery!
But he is also super tender-hearted and he makes me glad
to be a Boy Mom!

Our home is usually filled with some level of controlled chaos. (Yeah, that controlling part would be because of me!) I’m a perfectionist who loves organizing and having a plan. And for goodness sake, let’s all try to stick to the plan! But I can honestly say that the Lord has begun a work in my heart in the direction of contentedness, spontaneity, and simplicity…which can be hard for a Type A personality like me. So here I am…learning to keep things simple in the midst of all the chaos. I’m the Simple Mama. 


To learn the story behind The Simple Mama blog click here.



No comments:

Post a Comment