Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Texas Bluebonnets

If you're a Texan, you know it is tradition to take pictures in the bluebonnets. I LOVE having pictures of my little ones in the bluebonnets. It's taking the pictures that leaves us all feeling like this at some point:
Nevertheless, we muddle through it and try to make it a fun memory. I usually bribe them with candy or ice cream afterwards. And I drink wine from a mason jar. Now that is great parenting.  #whateverworks

Here are some of my favs throughout the years...

2010: The Year When She was an 'Only'





2011: The Year with Two Babies







2012: The Year When I Took Them Each by Themselves and We had a Marvelous Time










2013: The Year We Took Pictures in the Bluebonnets and They were Only Interested in the Red Flowers








2014: The Year We Finally Got Pictures Together








2015: The Year They Ran Barefoot (and looked too grownup...tear)










Until we meet again, Texas Bluebonnets...
























No comments:

Post a Comment