Sunday, November 20, 2016

It's My Birthday and I'll Paint If I Want To

All I wanted for my birthday a few weeks ago was to give our Master Bathroom a make-over. Yes, I realize how lame this sounds. Birthdays are for flowers, fancy dinners, and spa days. In some cases. But I really am a simple gal at heart and all I truly wanted was to paint our bathroom (and not have a single person complain about it).

So that is what we did. And can I just say that if you need me, I'll be in my bathroom staring at my beautiful walls. Because I could NOT be happier with it.

How about a little peek at what it looked like before.

Disclaimer: All things tan and red were very popular when we first painted this room a dozen years ago. And yes, Brad and I were not the best of friends during the taping off and painting of the stripes. But it was a bathroom I loved for many, many years. Until I didn't.




Hi Chazzy! ;)




And now for my new favorite room in our home...









Random Side Note: I must have a thing for windows when I decide to give a room in our home a make-over. I used one in our Laundry Room Makeover too! ;)







Best. Birthday. Gift. Ever.



No comments:

Post a Comment