Friday, October 10, 2014

Happy 4th Birthday Chaz!

Well, it's official. I don't have any babies in my home. Chazzy turned 4 this week. Four just sounds so big, doesn't it? That also means no more pictures of him in his undies because that is only acceptable when he was a baby. So if you don't see as many pictures of him you'll know why. That boy LOVES to be in undies only! Here are some of his other loves: Angry Birds, Star Wars, Mario Brothers, carrots, pickles, sushi, lollipops, playing "kick the kick" (he made up that name for kickball!) and being silly. He loves to be silly. And if you've heard his laugh, you love it when he's silly too...he has the BEST laugh!!

We don't do big birthday parties every year (more on that another time!). But I still like to make cupcakes and decorate for their special day even though it is just the Parkman 4. Right now Chaz is totally into Mario Brothers. So a Mario Party is what he got! He LOVED it and was so cute because he got all shy and kind of embarrassed when he saw everything. I could tell he was sooo excited!! Here a a few quick pictures:


As you can see, Chaz loves vanilla frosting, but the rest of us love chocolate! So I made both! Click here to see my recipe for homemade chocolate frosting. :)
Channing was genuinely so excited that it was
Chaz's birthday!


Present Time!


PS-You will see these masks again. Stay tuned. :)

Another thing I do for their birthdays is take special pictures (shocking, I know!) Last year, I started this tradition. Kind of like a birthday photo shoot. I love it that I have these milestone pictures of them to celebrate each year of their precious lives. And I love that I get to spend some one-on-one time with them being silly and capturing it on film. Here are some of my favorites of my Little Dude this year for his 4th birthday. Get ready for some serious cuteness...this kid is so fun!!!








I'm FOUR!!!
Mwauh! We out!
Happy 4th Birthday, Chaz Anderson! I am so grateful God gave me a little boy to fill my life with dirt, curiosity, super heroes, spunk, adventure, and patience. Even though you are officially "big," you will always be like this to me:








No comments:

Post a Comment