Monday, January 26, 2015

Monday Musings

Happy Monday! Some of you may read that as "Blah. Blah. Blah." Mondays aren't typically something people look forward to. 

Lately, Mondays have been a down day at our house. And if you read my post about my New Year's Resolution you know that this year I am working on 'making it count'. So today we've done just that. 

Little Man and I have been playing games....
...and building things with Legos. 
Did anyone else notice that he is wearing Lego pajamas while playing with
Legos? I could not have planned that any better!! ;)
Then we went and had lunch with Channing (in a different pair of pjs because that's how we roll). And we got to play in daddy's gym (bonus!!). 

After that we headed over to the store to grab a few important things to make it through the week like bread, eggs, coffee creamer (duh!), lunch meat, and milk (which was $1 less than it normally is-score!). 

We headed home where I realized that I had forgotten one thing from the store. Sigh. I grumbled about it aloud and Chaz simply said, "Mom, you should just be grateful for what you already have." 

Yep. Glad I have him to keep me in check. 

Happy Monday lovelies! 


No comments:

Post a Comment