Friday, January 23, 2015

Double Digits Followed by a Comma

You are probably wondering what in the world I am talking about. Double digits followed by a comma? That is so weird. Nope, I promise, not weird. Exciting!!

A very exciting, humbling, wonderful thing has happened. My blog has reached 10,000 views! EEEEKS! And just from the moment I started to write this post last night, my blog has now been read over 11,000 times since I first started blogging not even 7 months ago. There are no words people. No words.

Yes, I know those numbers are a drop in the bucket to the big-time bloggers. But for this Simple Mama who has mainly just shared with family and friends through Facebook, that is a BIG deal. BIG.

So, thank you to my beautiful friends and family who have encouraged me and prayed with me. Cried with me and laughed with me.  Organized with me and had coffee with me...and shared my blog with others. You are my lovelies. And I adore you!

No comments:

Post a Comment