Thursday, October 8, 2015

Chaz is FIVE!!

I'm pretty much in denial that my youngest is five. Five?!? That's like big kid status now. Being a boy mom made me super nervous at first, but I can't even begin to describe how much I love, love, love being a boy mom to our Chazzy. He has made me a more relaxed, silly, spontaneous mom. And for that I am forever grateful.

You know how I love to take pictures of my littles for their birthdays and this year did not disappoint. See for yourself...









I mean. I can't even. I adore this kid. Lover of sushi and raw carrots. Obsessed with anything Mario Brothers and Star Wars. Not afraid to try anything once and pretty much a complete ham to those who know him best. He's a show off when it comes to doing perfect push-ups (Daddy is pretty proud of that!), getting his dance on, or over-celebrating soccer goals. He loves back scratches and building things. Oh and let's not forget his favorite duds-the 3T winter PJs he wears year round given to him by our precious neighbor 2 years ago AND undies. Yep. He has been known to be in just his undies pretty much any time we aren't in public. 

He is greatness in my book!!
Happy 5th birthday Chaz Anderson!! 

Click here to see Chaz's 4 year photo shoot. 




No comments:

Post a Comment