Thursday, December 31, 2015

7th Heaven

On December 31, 2008 at 2:19pm I became a mama to a 20 inch, 6lb 13 oz beauty who looked exactly like her Granny. I know I say this each year my children get older but this time I really mean it. How is it possible that 7 years have passed?!? Seven is officially big kid status. See for yourself in these photos that capture everything she is so perfectly:










And because I'm not quite ready to see her looking that grown up...here's a little trip down memory lane on each of her birthdays. Someone hold me. 

WELCOME TO THE WORLD!!

ONE
TWO

THREE

FOUR

FIVE

SIX


Happiest of birthdays, Channing Elizabeth!! XOXO!

1 comment:

  1. Nope, I'm not ok with her looking that big!! Can we send her back to kindergarten and see if that helps?! Happy birthday sweet Channing girl!!

    ReplyDelete