Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Whole 30: Day 1

Today we started our 3rd round of Whole 30.

I woke up and cooked scrambled eggs with ham and spinach, topped with my homemade salsa. I drank my coffee black and (gasp) liked it. I took the children to school and then worked out for the THIRD day in a row. Which I promptly followed with a trip to Sprouts to stock up on meat and veggies. I'm thinking to myself, "I am killing it. Kill-ing it." Whole 30, I have you wrapped around my little finger. Wrapped.

And then I accidentally ate a piece of chocolate (purely out of habit). #nailingit

Follow my Whole 30 journal all month long. I can't promise it will be pretty. Because it probably won't. But...it might be entertaining.

XOXO,
Your Whole 30 Simple Mama who ate a piece of chocolate on the 1st day. Very 1st day.



No comments:

Post a Comment