Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Blog Countdown

Happy New Year's Eve! Who doesn't love a good countdown on NYE? So, today I am counting down the top 5 most popular posts I've done this year. I enjoyed going back and looking at what you all liked to read the most. You're a sappy bunch, aren't you? ;) I'm totally teasing. Sorta. Actually, this countdown made me realize 2 things: one, that you like it when I keep it real. And two, I write the best when hiding in my closet to share a spur of the moment thought with you or in the middle of the night when I can't sleep. So without further ado...here are my top 5 posts of 2014: (Click on each post to reread!)


Number 5:

Number 4:

Number 3:

Number 2:

And the most read blog post of 2014 is (drumroll please!)...
The one that started it all...


Thank you to my family and friends who have joined me on this adventure into the blogging world. You encourage me so! I'm excited to see what God has in store for this Simple Mama in 2015! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment