Wednesday, April 20, 2016

The Picture That Everyone Loved

Earlier this week a friend of mine posted one of those picture quotes on Facebook. I'll be honest, I usually scroll right past most of them but I always love the ones she posts so I paused on it for a moment. This is what I saw:


What it said really resonated with me because I am so tempted to make life about 'stuff.' So I shared it on my Simple Mama Facebook page. And apparently, it resonated with many of you too. You have shared it over a thousand times and you have reached tens of thousands of people. Tens of thousands. And you've made us all stop and and think about shifting our perspective a little. 

I know not where the photo or quote originated from, but thank you to the person who created it and was brave enough to say something that we all need to be reminded of from time to time. Especially me. 

To all my new readers: Welcome!!!! Thank you so much for stopping by. Click here so I can introduce myself.

XOXO,
Michelle



No comments:

Post a Comment