Sunday, April 10, 2016

The Year No One Cried in the Bluebonnets

You may remember my bluebonnet post from last year when I shared all our bluebonnet photos from years past. Well this was the year that no one cried in the bluebonnets. Hooray!!


Every year I leave the bluebonnets feeling  frustrated and defeated, certain that I got zero pictures of my precious youngsters. When behold, I get home and pull them up on the computer and somehow a little bit of mysterious bluebonnet magic has happened and the pictures are just perfection.

This year we had zero tears, tantrums, or meltdowns about smiling for mommy (and holding somewhat still for a few shots). I knew I had hit the jackpot. But alas, my armature photography skills were less than impressive even though my subjects were the most cooperative and willing for the first time ever. However, I am ok with that because we had the best time frolicking and playing and laughing that I don't even care that my skills were mediocre. I will always remember the time no one cried in the bluebonnets...the biggest success in my book! Here are few of my favorites. I love these kids.

















And then my lovebug picked me a flower....
...and winked at me. 
Heart melted! Time to go home. :)


Click here to see our bluebonnet photos from previous years. 
We love being Texans!! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment