Sunday, October 8, 2017

SEVEN

A 6 pound, 12 ounce boy stole my heart at 12:17pm exactly 7 years ago. He continues to steal my heart when he tells me things like, "Mom, your laugh is adorable." and "You'll always be my plus one, Mom." and "Mom, it's good to be part of life with you." Not. Even. Kidding.

Get ready to have your heart stolen too.









Happy 7th Birthday to the boy I adore! I know you won't stay little (and I'm ok with that-I think). So instead I will say, stay compassionate. Stay tender-hearted. Stay generous. Stay brave. Stay fun. Stay focused on the Father. Stay mine.
We love you, Snazzy Chazzy!


If you have a fever and the only prescription is more Chaz cuteness, then see below for pictures from past birthdays. :)

Chaz's SIXTH birthday

Chaz's FIFTH birthday

Chaz's FOURTH birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment