Saturday, October 8, 2016

Super Six

Today Chaz is six. Oh how I love this kid.

I love him when he gives me his "handsome eyes." And when he tells me he just wants to stare at my beautiful face. I love him when he prays his little heart out to the Father. And when he talks about being "bapstitized" one day like his sister. I love him when he gives me 3 kisses before getting out of the car to go to school everyday. And when he is tenderhearted about the noise in the school cafeteria. I love him when he laughs the best laugh in the entire world. And when he makes his super frowny face that means he's trying not to cry. I love him when he's playing soccer. And video games. And building with legos. And I love it that all he wants for his birthday is a pair of suspenders and Super Mario sheets (which he is getting...shhhhh). And a Wii U (which he isn't).

I love all sides of his fun personality...from silly to sassy and everything in between. These photos show everything he is and I am lucky to be his #1 fan. Happy 6th Birthday, Chaz Anderson!











We love you sweet boy!!! XOXOXO


To see Chaz's 5th Birthday click HERE.

And to see his 4th Birthday click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment